21 Month Deep Practice With Nithya Shanti
I have been inwardly guided to offer a 21-month deep practice opportunity to about 21 people starting on June 21st, 2021. The aim is to systematically integrate profound principles and practices of conscious and intentional living into the fabric of our lives. We will connect on the 21st of every month at 7.30 PM IST for 3-6 hours via Zoom call.
Practices will include gratitude, meditation, self-inquiry, reflection, power of intention, deep inner listening, clearing inner blocks in a variety of ways.
I asked Source (inner silence) why I need to offer this course. The following answer precipitated
I am getting strong, clean and luminous feelings for this course. It’s clearly not for everyone. However, for those with whom it resonates, it's exactly what they need at this time. I invite you to trust if you are called to be a part of this.
This course is less about concepts and knowledge transfer. It’s essentially a transmission. Like something wants to be energetically transmitted through me. This won’t make sense to most. To some, it will make complete sense.
Some features of this 21-month course
- Practising 3 to 6 hours on the 21st of each month at 7.30 PM IST
- Participants will have access to almost all my online courses so far (a USD 3600 value) and also any offerings during this 21-month period
- An incremental daily practice that builds over 21 months allowing participants to deeply integrate the insights into their everyday life.
- Zoom calls and option for anonymity
- One or two real-world retreats when things open up
- This course is less about content. It is a direct transmission for a deep shift in consciousness
Some more features
- Each month new habits and practices will be introduced
- We will have an opportunity to practice them for the next 30 days using a powerful format known as habit stacking
- There will be over 21 powerful habits and practices introduced during 21 months
- Our sessions will once a month. However, there will be regular inputs from me in a private group throughout the month
Habits will be on themes like
- Power of Pause
- Integration of Feelings
- Activated Intentions
- Deeper Connection
- Self Inquiry
Integration of Feelings means being fully present with the energy of emotions until their charge dissipates as opposed to stuffing the feelings or reacting to them.
Activated Intentions are where life intends through you in a way that is karmically neutral yet immensely powerful.
Meditation is a clear awareness of what is happening without fixating on outcomes. It is an intimate meeting with ourselves.
Movement implies conscious exercises I have found very helpful for mindfulness, clearing energy blockages and full embodiment of presence.
Reflection is learning from the book of your own lived experience.
Self-inquiry is actively investigating who is taking delivery of each experience, including this one.
Ways to connect and learn with me: