Learn and integrate the fundamental building blocks of Nithya Shanti's teachings
Learn and integrate the fundamental building blocks of Nithya Shanti's teachings.
- Gleanings from Nithya's journey and the teachings that influenced him the most
- Guided meditations that are suitable for the beginner as well as the advanced practitioner
- Access a deep "Unburdening" practice that you can return to again and again to cool, calm and clarify the heart and mind
- Tools for emotional integration and resilience
- Principles and Practices for Happiness and Wellbeing
- A detailed downloadable PDF with practices and instructions
- Benefit from teachings which thousands of people who have successfully integrated into their lives
- This course serves as a foundation for all other learnings with Nithya Shanti.
I'm Nithya Shanti and I have been inspired to create this course. I am committed to sharing timeless and universally valid teachings for freedom and joy. My aim is to share things that move and inspire me deeply with the intention that they sow seeds of brilliance within each of you that is drawn to receive these messages.
A bit about my journey...
An interest in personal growth and spirituality from an early age inspired me to read many books and engage in long discussions with friends and teachers. Not content with intellectual understanding alone, I began a daily practice of meditation at the age of sixteen and attended many meditation retreats. I later completed an MBA from XLRI, Jamshedpur and worked in the corporate world.
In 2002, I left my career and ordained as a Buddhist Monk. After six years of living in remote forest meditation monasteries in Thailand, Sri Lanka and also various parts of India and the US, I was guided to live, learn and serve in broader ways than the traditional role of a monk permitted. With the blessings of my teachers I stepped out of monastic life in early 2008.