An energizing day with yourself
Spend a full day in silence, reflection, learning and releasing emotional baggage guided by Nithya Shanti. Gain a glimpse of what a silent retreat experience can be like. This is likely to be a deeply nourishing, energizing and clarifying experience.
Date and Time
This practice will be seven, hour-long sessions from 6:00 am to 9:30 pm
Details of the Practice Sessions
6 am - 7 am: Orientation and First Practice Session
7 am - 8:30 am: Breakfast and Rest
8:30 am - 9:30 am: Second Practice Session
9:30 am - 11 am: Break
11 am - 12 pm: Third Practice Session
12 pm - 2:00 pm: Lunch and Rest
2 pm - 3 pm: Fourth Practice Session
3 pm - 4 pm: Break
4 pm - 5 pm: Fifth Practice Session
5 pm - 6:30 pm: Break
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm: Sixth Practice Session
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm: Dinner Break
8:30 pm - 9:30 pm: Silence Ends. Reflection and Sharing. Seventh Practice Session.
- Please make arrangements to be in silence the entire day, including breaks. This is the way to get the most from this event. We cannot monitor you, so you will need to be honest as you take up this precious day-long appointment with yourself.
- You will even avoid using gestures and sign language to communicate with others during the entire day. If there is an emergency, of course, you can attend to it.
- Digital detox: Apart from the laptop or device used to watch the recordings, you will not use any gadgets or devices throughout the day for social media, phone calls, entertainment, alarms/time keeping (use an alarm clock/wrist watch instead).
Requirements for the session
- A phone/ tablet /laptop/ desktop computer for accessing the video recordings
- A stable internet connection
- A journal/notebook for writing
- A pen/writing material
- An inspiring book of your choice to read
Please inform friends and family that you will not be available by phone or to talk this whole day. If they ask why - tell them you are meeting a very important person: Yourself.
Ways to connect and learn with me: